So this came about after I decided that I was going to wear a tie everyday to work for the hell of it:
I think we can all agree that the gentleman in the yellow had the best “funny” face. Upon voting and being told this, his reply was:
I’m not sure how I feel about “winning” the funny face contest!? Possible explanations for the expression on my face might include:
– That’s not my funny face. That’s my regular face. Regular just looks funny where my face is concerned.
– Does it worry anybody else that I look horrified and Mustafa looks happy? Is there a correlation?
– Did anyone else see Mustafa’s monkey slap me across the face right before the picture was snapped?
– That expression is the expression I had on my face this morning when I read Mustafa’s note about Alen being out of the office today.
– That expression is the expression I always have on my face when Christian’s eyes roll into the back of his head.
ps: I had no idea that Amrita belonged to a gang. Until today.
pps: My thanks to all who wore ties today! It was fun to join forces and Windsor knots to pull a prank on Alen … even if he wasn’t here to enjoy it.
Oh yeah, by the way, Kimball is the Property Team Executive.
Man, the things you miss when you take a day off to study.